Y'all probably know that I'm going to school in Kentucky and racing for the cycling team. I've only got to do a few rides and I have to say the riding here is amazing, way better than back in Ontario. They have this thing called a hallow or holler as the say which is a road that just goes into the hills. But these roads are amazing tight and twisty with lots of sharp corners. I have not got to do much exploring yet becuase I've been doing freshman orientation stuff all day and have to start my rides at 6:30 am and have to be back 8:30. Next week my regular schedule starts and I'll get a bunch of photos on one of my rides.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Y'all probably know that I'm going to school in Kentucky and racing for the cycling team. I've only got to do a few rides and I have to say the riding here is amazing, way better than back in Ontario. They have this thing called a hallow or holler as the say which is a road that just goes into the hills. But these roads are amazing tight and twisty with lots of sharp corners. I have not got to do much exploring yet becuase I've been doing freshman orientation stuff all day and have to start my rides at 6:30 am and have to be back 8:30. Next week my regular schedule starts and I'll get a bunch of photos on one of my rides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment