Friday, August 24, 2007

So yesterday I did a pretty sweet ride, one killer climb that was really steep and twisty, probably similar to this rattlesnake climb in ontario. So coming down was just as steep and I still had my brakes set up for ontario not super strong. So I was coming down through some s turns fine then I realized I had to much speed and went through one allmost to fast then right after this corner was a hairpin and by this point I'm hard on the brakes but it was not enough. i ended up going of the road and going over the bars into a bunch of trees. I got up and just had scrapes on my knees and wrist, the bike is fine. I was just like holy shit I could have died. I got up and just started laughing becuase all you can see on the road is one long skid mark going off into the woods. I totaly destroyed my cellphone but the ipod was still in perfect condition. I just found out my school has espresso and other fancy coffee's covered by are meal plan which is awesome becuase drinks like this are normaly expenive. My friend has a bunch of photos of me after the ride I'll post thoose in a few days when i get them from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY FUNNY I do not being way up north and reading I coud have died ,FIX YOUR BRAKES